C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:28:29 -0400
Glad you're OK! :-)

Reminds me of a column in the NYT Magazine I read many years ago that speculated that Calif would fall into the Pacific not from earthquakes but from all the people who move out west with their old copies of National Geographic Magazine that they couldn't bear to throw away but took with them.  The accumulated weight of all those magazines would weigh the state down and make it sink into the ocean. ;-)

Kat