Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:11:06 -0500
The Buckmaster lookup has changed.  It is no longer quite as easy as it once
was.  Apparently, providing lookups impacted sales of their HamCall CD-rom.
But, the URL is:
http://hamcall.net/cgi-bin/do_hamcall

Once you enter the call, you can look up the address by clicking on the link
to look up the FCC record; or if you go to the button to update info on that
call, you can see if somebody entered an e-mail address associated with the
call.

Steve, K8SP