From:
Lynn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 02:57:05 -0500
 Lowell,
 Have you tried connecting to test node 9999     Also how long has it been
 since you submitted your callsign?
 I'm Shirley,  N8LX's sight-enabled old man. I signed up for list, since I
 have solved some of the same problems you are having for Shirley. Since you
 are using phone for internet connection, maybe 145.110 repeater would be a
 good alternate, although I think I heard Shirley say the Greenville
repeater
 might also work. I'm sure you probably have playback and record levels set
 correct? If you get it working we could meet on echolink.
 73
 Lynn Roberts
 N8LXK