From:
andre chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:06:29 -0500
Hi Michele,

Have you tried installing the drivers that came with the motherboard.  I am
refering to the chipset drivers.  By the way, what OS is installed on the
computer?

If you have Win98se, for exemple, and the motherboard was manufactured last
year, win98se can actually have some problems recognizing a motherboard
which was manufactured after 1998/99.  This is why the motherboard's
manufacturers include a driver cd to help win98se recognize the new
motherboard.

Andre Chiasson
Quebec City

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,