From:
Frances Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:06:03 +0000
>===== Original Message From Paleolithic Eating Support List
>From yesterday evening's broadcast of the national radio news, Canadian
Broadcasting Corp.:

>"When bones were held under ultraviolet light they glowed, proof that the
fish had been eating
>antibiotics."

Hello William

I'm new here, but your post caught my eye. I live in an area where fishing and
crofting is the way of life (and has been forever - no evidence of paleo man
here due to ice age, our mesolithic stared about 8000BC). How can glowing fish
be proof that fish had been eating antibiotics (I don't dispute the fact that
many do). However, fish contain phospherous and when the fish is old it is a
well known fact that the fish glow, esopecially in the dark. ?Would
ultraviolet just enhance this?.
The glowing fish finds its way into folklore here and many reasons for ghost
sightings and unknown lights.

Fran

   Scotland's Free Internet Service Provider