From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:21:45 -0500
Hi Bud,

If you hit the space bar while another guy is transmitting, your space bar
press has no action.  Under preferences, you need to enable the over sound
which will beep when your computer sees the end of the other guy's
transmission.

An alternative is to change the options so that you have to hold the space
bar down to transmit like a push to talk switch.
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
www.access-devices.com