EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Randy Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:53:17 -0500
Hi All,

Hope it is ok to post these kinda things to this list. You would think so,
but let me know if it isn't appropriate.

Thanks,
Randy

"I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak out
always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared, be in doubt, but
don't be gagged. The time of trial is always. Now is the appointed
time. "

John J. Chapman
Commencement Address to the Graduating Class of Hobart College, 1900