EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 09:00:58 -0600
Emerald, the publisher of Library Hi Tech, puts out online versions of their journals, but they are not available for free. Available formats include html. Inquire in your academic library whether they have a subscription to the electronic version of Library Hi Tech. There is no direct URL to go to the articles. You need to go through your library's gateway.

Greetings,

Axel
Library
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point