From:
Frances Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:13:34 +0000
Thanks for the clarification. I got confused because I read a paleo article
that talked about enzyme blockers in seeds, but it may be grain seeds they
were referring too. I was hoping this was the case. Can you recommend the best
book on the market for Paleo diet. Not from the needing to loose weight sense
(I am dead skinny anyway), but from a more nutritional aspect. I don't want to
fade away. Thanks

Fran

PS I am an archaeologist, but am very opened minded about scientific evidence
relating to paleo life. I just don't think that human nature can be
generalised, especially in a society where the hunting might have failed and
food sources were thin on the ground. That being said, I really believe that
for many this is the best option as regards diet and health.

Hope I didn't upset anyone

>===== Original Message From Paleolithic Eating Support List

   Scotland's Free Internet Service Provider