From:
Sean McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:36:31 +1000
This is one of those big mysteries to me.  If fat reduces tumours and people
who go on fruit and vegetable juices or just fruits also reduce or eliminate
tumours (much of this is anecdotal but there are plenty of examples) then
what is going on.

I don't have a view either way but I'm curious if anyone can provide an
explanation.  The same goes for that other great dichotomy low fat diets to
cure heart disease (eg pritikin and Ornish) and comments by others (enig and
fallon and others) saying that fat intake has no correlation with heart
disease. Any answers.

Sean McBride
University of Queensland
Brisbane, Australia