From:
Sean McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:11:01 +1000
This is just my 2 cents Audrey based on my experience and I don't have RA .
As for energy I was definitely energy depleted for the first couple of weeks
but stayed away from sugar and took Olive leaf extract to destroy yeast
overgrowth and parasites.  Yeast may be your problem.  A simple way to check
is to get a hemaview done with a naturopath or doctor who has the equipment.
They take a smear of blood and show it on a monitor and can tell whether you
have yeast overgrowth, parasites, lack of antioxidants.  Once I had starved
and killed off the yeast my energy started to come back but as it dies you
will feel like [log in to unmask]

I cut back on fruit quite a bit and then after my energy came back included
more of it and feel fine (I think because it is not feeding yeast anymore).
I also had a series of colonics which I think helped a lot.  Now my diet is
meat, chicken or fish with salad or fruit.  Occasionally if I get a bit edgy
or low in energy I will have a tablespoon of butter (not palae but seems to
help).  Since I dont go for kidney fat and all the other sources of fat
available to hunter?gatherers (insects etc) I suspect my diet is a bit too
low on the fat side so I also take flax seed oil or olive oil and fish oil
supplements.

I hope there is something in there for you

Cheers
Sean McBride
University of Queensland
Brisbane, Australia