From:
Theola Walden Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:48:54 -0600
From: "Phosphor"
>did I say they would pass over an opportune meal?

Not directly, but the inference is there in context.  At times you seem,
well, so adamant that paleo people eschewed hunting anything other than the
fattest of the fat (in their "right season") or consumed anything other than
fat meat, whereas I think an "opportune meal" might consist of anything.
Not trying to be flippant here, but I imagine the preferred paleo diet was
interspersed with opportune meals aplenty.

Theola