C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:43:31 -0500
 clinton used 450 tomahawks to be pretty concise. used pretty much the same
arguments that bush uses now. the difference now is only that the same
people that supported clintons action have did a 180 to oppose bush. i think
the opposition now is more because of dislike of bush more than actually
being against military action. that is just my opinions and i know everybody
has one.