C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:18:01 -0500
Unlike Clinton, Bush's stated goal is the ouster of a recognized leader of a
country.  Also, other countries don't like the we're going in there whether
you want us to be or not stance of Bush and his people (notice how much
Colin Powell's stance has had to change over the past several months from
one of diplomacy to the Bush line).
This torque's people off.  Bush has also rescinded many treaties that
Clinton made in an effort at diplomacy.  More of what other people will
discern as US strong arming.
Yep, it's a complicated war.

Beth T. the OT

Subject: Re: America At War

 clinton used 450 tomahawks to be pretty concise. used pretty much the same
arguments that bush uses now. the difference now is only that the same
people that supported clintons action have did a 180 to oppose bush. i think
the opposition now is more because of dislike of bush more than actually
being against military action. that is just my opinions and i know everybody
has one.