From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:05:41 -0800
I wish someone would make a multiband HT with the features one really
needs (PL-tones and the like) but without such complicated menus that it
takes a Ph.D. to figure them out.  And unlike most on this list, I
suppose, I don't give a hoot what's happening outside the ham bands
except possibly for EMS and WX frequencies.

Frankly, both the Kenwood and Icom put me off by their complexity; I
only want to talk on the things, not play them like an organ!

Mike < K 7 U I J >