BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:25:37 -0600
Wish I had advice for Jack.  I can muster a pile of empathy.  Mixing it
up with this group may lift his spirits, but lifting soap and polishing
resume is what he'll need to focus on.

Now least anyone think I have had my "lost cause gland" surgically
removed, I should point out that this recommendation is for Jack.  Jack
with five kids.  Not for me.  I'd just keep pounding my face against
the fists of the political appointees until they were exhausted.  Then
I'd walk out!  Yeah!  That'll fix 'em!

-jc