Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:50:52 -0800
The immediate difference though is
that I am now not bloated anymore while there I was all gassed up and
sure glad I didn't have to share a room with somebody else.

This part was great!  haha!  Guess I was not the only one to notice a difference in gaseous emissions as a result of not eating bread.  Man, that was the main thing that got me started eating this way.  I used to have to excuse myself from my work station every 5 minutes...!

So what's the bottom line here?  Anything with fructose is bad?  It seems to me that eating fructose filled apples would be ever so much healthier than downing a bottle of Mrs. Butterworth's maple flavored corn syrup.  Wasn't there just a post about the fiber content of fruit cancelling this out?