Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:13:21 -0600
>And now the NYTimes article says Vit C is sourced from corn.  Looks like I
>need to contact my vitamin manufacturer again with yet another question.

I now use Freeda Vitamins:

http://www.freedavitamins.com

"No Aluminum No Dyes No Meat No Sulfates No Artificial colors No Eggs No
Milk No Sulfites No Artificial Flavors No Fish No Preservatives No Talc No
Aspartame No Gelatin No Salt No Wheat No Corn No Gluten No Starch No Whey
No Dextrose No Lactose No Sugar No Yeast"

All other brands (I tried about 20) of multi-vitamins make my legs itch,
these don't.

Hope this helps.

Katrina.