C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:57:13 -0400
Maybe that was part of it, we did not have a big german population, heck, we
only have about 15,000 at all. We do have a chinese group. I had black and
indian and oriental friends as well as white.
  My religion kept me from hating, not caused me to hate. I know lots of
things people said they were doing because of religion really was not what
the religion tought.