C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:35:13 -0400
Well, trish, I may have just have had my head in adark place, but, I am
nearly 54 and I have never witnessed an incident of a german descended
person being blamed for what hitler did. And I lived in small town alabama
where predudice was shown quite freely as I was growing up. Anyway, I am
glad you have had now 15 years without this going on.