C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:00:23 -0400
Susan,

I officially head back for the first day with students on Monday, August 26,
but teachers have an all-day in-service that Friday before.  Plus, I am
crazy enough to teach a lot of tech.in-service to teachers in the summer, so
I consider myself a year-round employee more and more.  I have one more
summer tech. class to teach this Mondayand then I am done the summer round!
I love what I do and folks who know me well, know I will make a great
professor some day too, but just can't see me leaving elementary teaching
either.  Let's hope I get to do both things for an equally long time!

Linda