C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:29:30 -0400
I guess I don't understand why all this obsession with dead celebrities,
especially Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe.  I wasn't a fan of Presley's when
he was alive, and when he died, he was a boozing, druggy mess.  I never really
liked his singing, except for 'Jailhouse Rock,' and don't like to watch any of
his movies.  Guess I'm more of a folk rock and hard rock fan than of Elvis
Presley's stuff.

I guess I just wish people would leave the dead in peace.  It seems a bit
silly to me to obsess over dead people, especially those whom we don't know
personally.

Off that soapbox for now!

Kat