C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:55:23 -0400
I'm confused. Kathy Jo, were you sexually assaulted both at camp and
Cornerstone?  A few weeks ago, you said you were sexually abused at
Cornerstone.  And you were sexually abused at camp.  How can you feel safe
in both places?  You need to report both persons to the authorities, ASAP.

As for not wearing your underwear, that's a personal preference, nothing
more.  I don't wear underwear under my pyjamas or t-shirts at night.  Also,
if it's really hot, and I'm wearing loose cotton pants around the house,
I'll not have any underwear on.

Kat