C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:14:30 -0400
Bobby, try this URL:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=misc.handicap

If it doesn't work for you, go to www.google.com and click on groups.  Then
click on misc and you'll see misc.handicap in the list. Click on that, and
you'll find a list of messages in that newsgroup.

One word of warning:  Anyone posting to a newsgroup using a valid email
address is subject to spam, as email spammers canvass the groups, looking
for email  addresses to spam.  I use a yahoo email address to post to a
newsgroup.

Kat