From:
"Mario G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 14:55:14 -0800
From: Mario Genzone

Yes I did get the two 32meg sticks of memory from ebay seller and both are
matched pair edo non parity. which the m/b can take according to Fic's
manual.  The POST screen states that it has EDO ram in bank 0 , reports
65xxxK OK
but if I set the BIOS HALT to " ALL ERRORS" the boot up post screen says "
Memory Fail error "  if I change the bios to halt on "NO ERRORS" it will go
to the w98 startup, almost as if it where going to boot ok, but the goe's to
the safe mode screen #3 and will not boot in that mode either, sometimes it
will get a bit further and get to my background screen for a sec, but then a
blue screen , I guess they call of death. and round and round it go's.