BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
can't australian computers read? <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:27:15 -0400
Ralph, I've got to meet you, and the other pinheads.  I'll be in
Toronto, maybe Cleveland.  Got to patronize the big events when they
come to the midwest, so they don't use the excuse that it's not a venue
that can host a national conference.

My son is spending a semester in Tubingen, Germany.  He noticed that
there is no presence of Jewish culture in the mid-sized town.  He
understands about the holacaust, etc., but I think he is still
surprised.  So now he is the first Jew that most of the people he
encounters have ever met.  Mind you, he is very tall and very blond, and
also a secular humanist and a vegetarian, but a Jew by anyone's
standards.  I told him to be careful...

Don't hold the "F" against me; I did it for preservation.  All three of
the new Fs last year from Michigan were preservationists.  Quite a coup,
I'd say.  We're just ordinary folks, otherwise.  And, it's my
autosignature from the office...

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104
www.quinnevans.com
v 734.663.5888
f 734.663.5044

Date:    Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:23:51 -0400
From:    Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Digest - 23 Apr 2002 to 24 Apr
2002(#2002-112)

Ilene Tyler, Pinhead is also Ilene Tyler FAIA!!!

Holy Shit! I'm impressed!

Ralph