C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:31:40 -0500
thanks, i'll mention that to him. judy has to take something for motion
sickness, used to get a patch, no longer able to do that. just as to get
plenty of dramimine. but we will both have to go back to work shortly after
return.
we'd thought we'd do this trip in 3 more years, but, then my brother invited
bj to accompany them to panama city fla for 2 weeks so i thought y not now.