C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:55:15 -0500
It would take way to much space to describe the
delight I have with the CI. It is everything I hoped
it would be and they say it will even get better as I
get use to more power. The difference at work is
astounding and I don't come home with tension
headaches from trying to understand people through all
the noise. The  only bummer is waiting for the  Behind
the ear to be released. They hope in about 6 weeks.
The body processor is a hassle with the  cord and I'm
the  orginal Princess and the Pea as far as sensory
feelings bugging me and that cord behind my ear
drives my batty at time but oh so worth it for what
I"m hearing and best yet,understanding.
Joanne

this is sooo great. i am happy for you.