C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:32:45 -0600
To me, it will be exciting to see who actually can afford to get one within
a year or 2, because I'm sure that it's going to have a big price tag and
most insurance companies (I know) aren't going to see the actual point of
helping a person to buy one because it's going to be around $15000 more than
a standard power chair now days (I'm guessing).  We will see what happens
but I don't foresee even a tenth of people with physical disabilities are
going to have one within 5 years.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net