C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 13:46:21 -0600
Beth,

Thanks for passing this on because way last fall my brother was telling my
Mom that IBOT was being either developed or beginning to get tested, and I
feel I will get one some day like many will, I'm sure.  But however, I have
learned from my experiences with other assistive technology is, if something
gets released in April, it might still have bugs to get worked out by users
like myself with some technical know-how, so I would definitely begin the
funding process now but wait at least 6 months to place the order after the
actual product release to have people like myself work out the problems if
there are.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net