C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:07:05 -0800
Alex's Neuro-surgeon has spinia bifiba. Not the same
as CP but walking and body wear issues are often
similar. She's a wonderful doc and one of the  top
pediatric surgeons in the US. I'm sure living with her
disability has made her more sympathetic but she is
also an inspiration in the  fact that while S.B is a
part of her it isn't what she is all about.
Joanne

http://greetings.yahoo.com