C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:38:21 -0500
Well you know there are already plans to make a mini-series of the
debacle....
Possible names include

Do Enron, the Do Enron
or even
Take the Money Enon

Also, there is a new word out of the debacle definition what do call
possibly shading dealings between private companies and government?  Enronic

(ok, I heard these on NPR the other night)

beth the OT
getting back to work