From:
pook la roux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:49:54 -0700
> Wendy Hubbard wrote:
>  The doctors say there is nothing wrong
> > with me, but ...and, just recently,
> > I've added severe foot pain

I've had mild to moderate foot pain for years, most of
which I traced to an old injury, possibly aggravated
by a tendency toward arthritis.  I kept buying
progressively more orthopedic shoes with no relief in
sight.  When I dropped the nightshade foods, the foot
pain disappeared within a week. If I slip up and have
too many tomatos or peppers (which I will ocassionally
eat) or any potato at all (we do not eat potato, but
one does have temptations and relatives dinnertables
to navigate and well...) the foot pain returns. I
would never have believed that the foot pain was diet
related, but it certainly seems to be for me. YMMV.

http://health.yahoo.com