From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:20:18 -0400
From: "Krista DeToro" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 6:57 PM
> My fridge & freezer are well-stocked now with
> beef liver, chicken livers, chicken breasts,
> ground beef, steak, fruits, leafy green veggies,
> broccoli, cauliflower, berries. I have cut out
> coffee (am drinking green tea now).

I'm comin' over :-)

> I started about a week ago, and still am feeling
> lethargic.... I'm hoping that this is just
> getting accustomed from being a carboholic to this
> new way of eating.

It could be electrolytes if you are following a low carb diet. You could be
low on sodium and potassium and this will make you lethargic. Low carb diets
are very diuretic and deplete these electrolytes until your body adjusts. If
you are in ketosis then this is quite possible.

If it is that, then you should feel better with a bit of salt and litesalt
added to your diet. (Be cautious with potassium especially if you have any
kidney disease or are taking meds for blood pressure.)

--Richard