From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 01:44:10 -0500
> >But mainly what i was hoping for was
> info that may help me to anti-def for paleo to the
> people in my life who have chosen to go with the
> barbaric bariatric surgery.  It's just especially hard
> for me to deal with criticism about my chosen eating
> habits from people who opted for removal of internal
> organs as a solution for what I percieve as a cultural
> eating problem.<

"NeanderThin" came from about ten years of arguing with people about my
adopted eating plan.  In arming myself for these lively discussions, I
gathered the materials that make up the bibliography of my book.  The
evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of the Paleo lifestyle.  The logic of
eating a natural diet is compelling.  The results of doing so are
irrefutable.

I can win any argument based on evidence, logic and results.  Those for whom
these are not enough, I ask to pray for me.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
Keeping people fit and trim for over 2 million years!