C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:22:26 -0800

> >ohh deri!  whoops! there it goes!   lol..........
> even my dad's temp bridge
> >popped out right in the middle of a lecture!
> >
> >mag

My dad had a false front tooth that was a bridge when
we were growing up. I've already said he ran his own
business and looking impeccable was very important to
him. As soon as he was done for the day and locked the
office up that tooth would go in the front pocket of
his shirt. He used to use a laundry service that
picked  up his shirts at the  house. Can't tell you
how often the laundry workers returned to the house
with the tooth in hand. As soon as implants came into
being he had one and has been a happy, fully toothed
camper since. Thanks for the memory Mag, I had
forgotten all about it.
Joanne

http://mail.yahoo.com/