From:
Matthew Wulfman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:51:21 -0700
Hi Bellington,
The starting point is to simplify your hardware configuration as much as
possible. With the power off, remove all cards not involved in
supporting disks, the mouse or video. If you previously had a working
install of 95, make a point of labelling which card came from each slot
so that you can put them back one by one where they came from once you
have a bootable system again. If this stripped down configuration does
not solve your problem then you are going to need to borrow components
that you know work together from another, similar system.

Good Luck,
Matthew

Bellingtone wrote:

>One 486 PC I am tying to use for interface cant boot. It does the
>memory count and before it just loads win95 it gives this error
>message:
>
>983: Unresolved I/O Expansion Board NMI at 0D31:0174

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml