From:
Tom Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:45:52 -0700
Tom Karnes
Oceanside, California

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:16:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Karnes <[log in to unmask]>
To: hams blind <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 220 Mobile Transceiver (fwd)

Hello All,
Has anyone used the 220 transceiver mentioned below?  I'm interested in
using it in the car for the Condor system, linked repeaters up and down
the west coast for travellers on Interstate 5.  My wife would be driving,
so could perhaps look at the frequencies, but it would be nice to install
a voice chip, if possible.

Tom Karnes
Oceanside, California