From:
KB2NKZ JIM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:20:03 -0500
Hi Everybody: In the pass, I had no trouble with jaws frames. now I have
jaws4.01.2?  And now after trying 4 times to make 1 frame in the W5YI
training program for ham radio extra, I give up!
I look at the frame manual that I down loaded from blindProgrammingwww..com
And it does not have the same opptions as version 4.01.2. So can anybody
help?
All I need to do is:
1: Put a frame around the question that comes up on the screen.
2: make jaws read it every time the question changes.
3: set a hot key so I can hear the question over again when I need too.

And I did it 4 times and it does not work! Help!
73 from Jim Ardin / kb2nkz (never kiss zebras)
(Home Phone) 908-725-5552
If calling Please call Between 8am and 10pm Eastern time.
(Home E-mail) [log in to unmask]