From:
KB2NKZ JIM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:45:00 -0500
Hi Everybody: I have some question I hope some of you can answer for me!
1: does anybody know of a program that will drill me on the hole question
pool for the extra class license?

2: If so! do you know if it would take out the questions that someone who is
blind does not have to answer?

3: can somebody tell me how to get to the handy-hams web site?

4: does anybody know of any other program then the Kenwood programs to
program the Kenwood radios of: 707a and the thf6a?

I thank all of you for the help!

73 from Jim Ardin / kb2nkz (never kiss zebras)
(Home Phone) 908-725-5552
If calling Please call Between 8am and 10pm Eastern time.
(Home E-mail) [log in to unmask]