From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:51:24 -0800
Hey Mike,

That clock really sounds neat.  Maybe a bunch of us could go in
together and cut some sort of deal.

I had one that read down to the minute several years ago, but never
could get numbers to stick on the seconds wheel.

It was one of those 24-hour clocks that had a one wheel for the hours,
another for the ten-minute a third for the single minute and a fourth
for seconds.

I actually found it in a ham store in the early 1970s.  I got it for 24
bucks or so and took off the face plate and put dymo on all the wheels
except the seconds and it was a great clock until gears and such went
out around 1990.  The way the seconds wheel was mounted though, the
space wasn't wide enough for the thinkness of the tape plus braille.

And now, everything is digital.

Oh well !

Don W6SMB