From:
Jim Ardin KB2NKZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:12:42 -0400
Hi everybody: I am in a heavy duty school! and I need help! I am now taking
vb. And I use jaws. The trouble I am having is with the vb toolbox! No
matter how I access the toolbox, it never comes up with the same amount of
controls. I need it to come up with at least 21 controls. And some times it
does! but other times it  will come up with 19, or 17, or 13. when it comes
up with less then 21, People who can see, can move the pc or jaws cursor
over one of the controls that I need, but jaws does not see it! but if I
click on it, it goes on to the form. what can I do! I tried alt+v+x and
shift+control+b. and moving the jaws cursor to the left, over the toolbox,
and jaws still can not read / see the controls that I need. I need to know
how to make the toolbox come up with 21 controls every time. It is putting
me behind in my school work!
thanks for any and all help! Jim.
73 from Jim Ardin / kb2nkz (never kiss zebras)
(Home Phone) 908-725-5552
If calling Please call Between 8am and 10pm Eastern time.
(Home E-mail) [log in to unmask]