RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:19:52 -0700
>You have GOT to be crazy.
>Stop your thoughtless blaming of the victims of disease.
>What a load of utter nonsense.
>How dare you use "Dr." to mislead people.

i don't see any attempt from dr Bernard to blame anybody ,in fact quite the
opposite . He is talking about response ability ,that is the antithesis  of
being a victim.This attitude have the ability to empower peoples when they
are willing to let go of the wish to be a victime.
Retrospectively i can see that getting sick was a choice ,at some level ,i
made , i wanted to be the victim of whatever ,my parents , society ...
In fact this decision was a blame toward  them .
the decision is conscient a quarter of second then forgetted for the
conveniency to become a victime.
 this  decision in the realm of thought is manifesting in the physical
world and takes the appearance of something outside ourselves hurting us.
the bad news for a victime is that there is nothing outside I.
the good news once this realisation made is that there is nothing outside I
jean-claude
jean-claude