Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:25:06 +1000
First, you need to pull out everything but leave only CPU, RAM and mobo
inside case and only connect power button jumper. and make sure the mobo is
grounded (don't use any washer, at lease one of those holes must be
grounded).

If you still can't get post, you can look for one of the following:

1) the mobo is defacted
2) RAM is gone
3) CPU doesn't work
4) power supply is damaged (by the mobo or some other reason, eg if there is
anything at back shorted the mobo).

The basic line is, you need to have least components during the
troubleshooting, once it worked, add one at a time, unless you find the
problem.

Jun Qian