From:
Diana Benoit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:10:06 -0500
Hi All,

I'm trying to build a new computer using an Asus CUV4X-E mother board with VIA 694X Chipset
and Pentium III/Celeron 1 ghz processor.  After connecting the system power LED, case speaker,
Power Switch, Reset switch and ATX Power Switch I still have two left over.  The
HDD LED and sleep LED.  There is a place for the IDE LED, so would that be the
HDD LED?  Also, concerning these wires from the case, is the white one the ground
wire?

If anybody has this board I would appreciate some input.  I've built two other
systems, one a year and a half ago using an Asus board, and one last Thanksgiving
using an Abit board and didn't have nearly the trouble I'm having now.

Thanks,
Diana

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml