From:
Gary Tennesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 19:05:28 -0700
 Do a file search on your hard drive for *.vbs.

This will be your most probable suspect.  You can then go to
www.symantec.com and check the name of the file against others.

Try to locate that e-mail and send the attachment to me [log in to unmask]
and I will have a look.  If you don't see it in your latest mail, check your
Deleted items folder for the e-mail and forward it to me.
---i've received this one at least 6 times in the past 2 months from:

Snow White and the Seven dwarves

The attachment may have one of several different names, including, but not
limited to:

anpo porn(.scr
atchim.exe
branca de neve.scr