From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 18:12:09 -0700
For partition table information, try the links on my web page:
http://columbia.yosemite.cc.ca.us/shkabarap/tutorials.htm

A shareware program with limited free use is Ransh Partition Manager. If you
have Norton Disk Editor, then you have a nice partition editor right there.
I like a shareware product called Hex Workshop - about $50. Hex Workshop
saved me not too long ago when a Linux install went bad and damaged my
partition table. Good luck. Reconstructing the partition table is possible,
but slow and tedious. I managed to do it, so can you.

Peter Shkabara
http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap