From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 01:00:47 -0400
It may not be too much help, but I have found when I get the
wrong WinModem drivers, or the wrong MB BussMaster
Chipset drivers, or the wrong integrated MB sound drivers installed
in a system it is almost impossible to correct in some cases.
Sometimes I have a good registry backup to fall back on...
Sometimes I fight the system "forever" and win...
Other times I format and start very careful and totally from scratch
being careful to add certain things after the system is up and running.
This means taking out all cards to a bare functional system.
You have Intel, so it should be easier.        Rick Glazier