Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 11:10:37 -0700
I took my son to the playground at his former  elementary school today,
Sunday.

There is something new on the playground, TWO  Pepsi machines.

 This  is on a K-5 playground, very handy to all the little  kids, and
directly adjacent to the lunch area (the kids eat outside here the great
majority of the time because the weather is so good in this area.

Now, every school in this huge district, even the elementary schools, are
"lucky" enough to have these machines. The district signs a contract, and
gets millions over the years for these machines. It is very sad.

Coke and Pepsi had a bidding war to win the rights to a school districAt