BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nadine H Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Panhandle: "At least now I have something to hold on to.
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 14:54:21 -0500
    Say hello to Kentucky for me, Deb.  The dazzling color should stay
attached to the trees well into November if the autumn is mild.  Spring
and fall are good house guests in Kentucky, they stay long and give
fantastic gifts daily.  I miss those meandering segues into the less
gentle seasons.  Winter is a bit schizoid in Kentucky, snow one day and
60 degrees the next.
    Speaking of schizoid, Ken, I have one sister who is schizophrenic.
She's not likely to wield an axe unless tormented and teased by what she
experiences as an uncompassionate world.  She's a genius, an amazingly
creative artist, home schooled several of her five children but can't
stand even the slightest social pressures.  She has become a recluse and
builds computers in her home.  She is one of those people who will pass
through life undiscovered and unappreciated because she doesn't want the
attention.
    I hope the rescue workers who are pouring their time and energy into
cleaning up the aftermath of 9-11 are receiving much TLC.  Continual
stress over a period of time is hell on the Central Nervous System.  That
is what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is all about.  Many causes, same
symptoms.   Some people live in war zones under the shelter of their own
roofs, but the sidewalk leading to the front door is lined with daisies.

Nadine